May looks to be a busy month, with several Master Gardener meetings as we get closer to the Junior Master Naturalist Day Camp held the first week of June.
Goals are listed in order of relative importance.
- Keep Quicken caught up for 2018
- Catch up on the housecleaning, including putting away yarn and Christmas boxes in the guest room
- Order soil/mulch to fill the veggie bed and other beds as needed
- Plan dates for our trip to NY and possibly combine with a trip to AL/FL
- Work towards finishing the auction/probate legal stuff on my dad’s estate
- Complete DCMGA Newsletter for June 1st publication date
- Continue regular blogging here on Musings, Mischief, and Mayhem
- Continue walking / exercising
- 100% ETL and continued weight loss
- Do one picture project
- Decide on paint color for new inside wall of the bonus room
Do you set goals each month?