March was an extremely busy month and I was grateful that it contained 31 days. Some of the green items below are not completed, but I did what I was able to do with them (such as my dad’s estate). Quicken is still in red, but I am ever so close to being caught up – and I have kept current for 2018 as I’ve been working on 2017. I had 9 blog entries for March, so an improvement there also. And exercising often was big yard workouts like hauling cement blocks or raking leaves, rather than walking or biking. But hey, it all counts!
Green are considered successes, Red not so successful.
- Catch up Quicken enough to be able complete 2017 taxes
- Work towards finishing the auction/probate legal stuff on my dad’s estate
- Complete DCMGA Newsletter for April 2 publication date
- Continue regular blogging here on Musings, Mischief, and Mayhem
- Start crocheting wedding blanket for a cousin
- Continue walking / exercising
- 100% ETL and continued weight loss
- Clean up the yard & gardens as weather permits
- Come up with an outline of gardening projects and timelines for 2018
- Decide on paint color for new bonus room wall – inside and outside –and what mural/photo will be hung on the hallway side
The March 31 Day Challenge following the 6 Week Plan for Aggressive Weight Loss – Chapter 8 in Eat to Live by Dr. Joel Fuhrman was not successful. I fell off on about Day 6. <sigh> I did drop a couple of more pounds and even dipped down briefly into long-unseen territory for weight numbers, so the month was not a fail. I consider this a life-long dietary change, though, and each attempt at 100% brings me just a little closer to optimum health. So I will try again in April, but allow myself the homemade mocha. I seem to do better if I know I can have that for my comfort food, as long as I have the homemade stuff with the whole date for sweetener rather than some processed sugar or a Starbucks drink. I have a weight goal to reach for my birthday and it is attainable, if I focus and not fall prey to the mid-afternoon snack attack!