June 2018 Goals
We’re already five days into June, but I guess it’s never too late to plot out some goals for the month. Here goes:
- Surviving Jr Master Naturalist camp (every morning) the first week of June
- Keep Quicken caught up for 2018
- Prepare for house guests later in June, including putting away yarn and Christmas boxes in the guest room
- Plan some fun outings for the last two weeks of June while Kat, Fiona, Freddy, and Blackie are visiting
- Work towards finishing the auction/probate legal stuff on my dad’s estate
- Complete DCMGA Newsletter for July 2nd publication date
- Continue regular blogging here on Musings, Mischief, and Mayhem
- Continue walking / exercising
- 100% ETL and continued weight loss – I have a major weight goal to reach by June 17th and I’m ever so close!
- Set up the plant terrarium for my begonia cuttings/rootings
- Finish one picture project – the one for Mom’s very belated Mother’s Day gift
- Decide on paint color for new inside wall of the bonus room with help from Kat & Fiona
Already accomplished this month are making sure the gutter guy came back and finished up the downspouts to the rain barrels and mailing off my cousin’s wedding gift afghan.