Let’s see if we can carry forward January’s progress into February!
Goals are listed in order of relative importance.
- Take down & put away the Christmas decorations
- Work towards finishing the auction/probate legal stuff on my dad’s estate
- Catch up Quicken to be ready for taxes in March
- Continue regular blogging here on Musings, Mischief, and Mayhem
- Finish the baby blanket begun for a Master Gardener friend
- Continue walking
- Focus on ETL eating and weight loss
- Focus on using my standing desk more, rather than sitting in the living room when using the computer – it will be much better for my back
- Start a new blog for book reviews – set up my name website, find a new theme to use
- Clean up the yard & gardens as weather permits
- Come up with an outline of gardening projects and timelines for 2018
- Decide how the hallway side of the new bonus room wall will be finished – paint, mural, photographs, decals, etc.
- Do one picture project
Somehow I think this is overly ambitious for a short month, especially since we already have planned one 3-day square dance weekend in Paris, Texas, and another 4-day weekend away to use up some “use them or lose them” vacation days.
Also master gardener activities are ramping up – I have 6 meetings / events already scheduled for February! AND I somehow was asked to set the date and reserve the room for the next newsletter meeting – funny how that happened. I’ve not been put in charge of the committee (yet), but I’m seeing the writing on the wall.
Creating a livable balance between home life and master gardener activities is going to be a challenge!