I finished one last crochet project earlier this past week, a shrug made from Homespun Yarn.

Here’s the finished product:

And this is what it is supposed to look like:

Unfortunately, it does not look much like that on me! I’m still not certain I put it together correctly, although I’m really do not believe that there was any other way to do it. I know I puzzled quite some time over the directions before actually beginning the finishing step.

It is warm and I’ll probably wear it on cold winter’s nights while watching TV, but I don’t think I’ll be venturing out in public with it!

Now I have no crochet project to work on … oh, wait! There is one last unfinished WIP (Work In Progress), David’s graduation afghan. Even though I have worked on it off and on (more off than on) since 2006, I am not sure that I have posted a picture of it here. If I have, sorry for the duplication.

Building Blocks Quilt

This afghan is taking so long because it requires making many small pieces of the three different colors and then sewing (whip stitching) them together. The sewing is what is taking forever, as I hate to do it. Maybe now is the time to dig it out and actually finish it! My last WIP!