November is one-third gone! Can you believe it?
Here’s a quick update how my November Challenges are coming along.
- No Excuses November Work Out – 30 minutes exercise per day – So far, so good. I’ve made it every day. Batting 100%
- November 2015 Walking Challenge – My goal was 60 miles for the month, making an average of 2.0 miles a day. I’m doing better than 100% on this one. After my walk yesterday (the 10th), I had walked 25.42 miles!
- Weight Loss – static. Haven’t lost any more, but haven’t gained either.
- Quicken – Failure. I did open the program to create two invoices, but otherwise, nada. I am current on my bill paying and up-to-date on my checkbook spreadsheet, but logging stuff into Quicken hasn’t happened.
- Website work – Goal was 1 hour every week day. So far I’ve only missed one day, and most days I’ve logged in a bit more than an hour. So I’m good there.
As usual, Quicken is my weak spot. The bane of my existence. And yet I always feel so accomplished when it is up to date. Obviously, feeling accomplished isn’t enough. I need to have a bigger reward. Of course, the biggest reward will be in January when I can simply import data and do taxes without having to spend hours/days/weeks inputting the previous year’s receipts! And I am only behind two months right now, so…
SOMEONE KICK MY BUTT INTO GEAR!