There is a meme going on Facebook. I played along yesterday and though I would post my responses here.
8 things you may not know about me:
1) I went to a two-room schoolhouse for grades 1-3, my aunt was my teacher for two of those years and sometimes my grandmother was a substitute teacher.
2) At one time I wanted 12 children, 6 sets of twins. That was before I had any babies myself!
3) I have always had at least one cat as a pet for the past thirty-six years.
4) I love houseplants and my favorite is the African violet.
5) I’ve always wanted to learn how to play the guitar and banjo.
6) My dream job would be a travel writer, but I would want my home base to be along the Gulf Coast (no surprise there).
7) I love to roller skate and climb trees (I won’t say how long it has been since I have done either of them).
8) Contrary to popular opinion (you know who you are!), the only bodies buried on my Alabama property are deceased pets.
Comment for a number.