As you probably noticed, I took a five month break from blogging. I *think* I’m back. At least I’m taking pictures again, which I hadn’t been doing for several months either. I guess I needed a creative break and a chance to regroup.
Here’s what I have been doing in those five months:
- Traveled to Alabama & back the end of March, getting some things done at my dad’s place and spending some quality time with Liana Rose, and also Bill (all those miles in the car!).
- Got Quicken caught up and finished taxes on time. Even better, I STILL have Quicken up to date. That is a record! This WILL BE the year that I have Quicken up to date at the end of the year. No 2014 two-to-three week marathon to catch up in order to do taxes! Yeah!
- Packed up about two-thirds of our books.
- Ripped all my music CDs and then packed them all up. I can now listen to them all on the good stereo speakers in the living room, accessing them through the Blu-Ray player from my computer. They sound so good that way!
- Planted three tomatoes and one container of green beans. That is the extent of my vegetables this year.
- Went back to plant-based eating mid-June and have lost 7.5 pounds so far.
- Started an afghan for Liana Rose, which I will hopefully finish for Christmas.
- Helped Bill with his job hunt.
- Scanned lots of old pictures (and I have tons more to do), thus beginning a project I’ve been planning to do for years.
- Started working on my LeapingFromTheBox.com website, making some much needed updates. Again, this is something I’ve put off for so long that I’m ashamed to say how long.
- Learned to play Canasta.
What have you been doing the last five months?